IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ARBITRATION:
WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU ARE AGREEING (WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION) TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY SECTION 14 “DISPUTE RESOLUTION” BELOW FOR DETAILS REGARDING ARBITRATION. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION WHERE APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES, THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IN SECTION 14 WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT THE PROVISIONS OF SECTION 13 (GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM CHOICE) WILL STILL APPLY.
1. Agreement to Terms
3. Changes to these Terms or the Site
4. Who May Use the Site?
6. Company’s Intellectual Property
7. General Prohibitions and Company’s Enforcement Rights
8. Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
10. Warranty Disclaimers
12. Limitation of Liability
13. Governing Law and Forum Choice
14. Dispute Resolution
15. General Terms
16. Contact Information